Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sweet Guilty Pleasure..


So, now you are complaining about your weight after that full plate of nasi kandar? Or a pint of your favourite chocolate/vanilla ice-cream? Well, fret not. It's not only you but almost everyone has succumbed from that guilt.


Many people especially guys are too vain to admit that they are suffering from GP (guilty pleasure) but well you know, it's just a way for them to deny their egoism for some random reason. This often contradicts with us lads cos we are just too human to live in denial. So by venting out our frustation over our excessive food craving doesn't really mean that we are dissappointed but it's more like expressing oneself. It's much better than pretending you are fine with everything (like most guys do) though you know that obviously you've munched more than what your little tummy needs. Let me tell you, guys do suffer from GP! So no worries girls..


Don't worry if you keep listening to voices inside your head telling you to stop stuffing yourself with this oh-so-heaven treats of comfort food. Reward yourself sometimes is good but remember the key is not to overindulge cos more always mean bad. You know, too much of anything can actually harm you eventually. Just remember to replenish yourself after your hard work be it at the gym, work or even at home! You need to restore your energy booster before starting all over again.


I was a little weary when my personal trainer told me I had low metabolisme rate which means you know, my fat burns at slower rate doesn't matter how hard I work my @#$ out at the gym. So what I did? Instead of totally refraining myself from grabbing my fav tea time snack, I just cut everything into half. What a wise way to indulge! So who said I can't have cheese cake after all? On a serious note, I bake marvellously, delicious finger-licking cheese cake! So, cheese cake anyone??

4 comments:

  1. like the old saying goes, "all in moderation." nothing's wrong with indulgence unless if we overdo it. so, a weekend of eating extravaganza every month is not bad, kinda like what we did in melaka hahaha...

    btw, lepas ni bukak la kedai cheese cake satu... challenge secret recipe sikit hahaha... babe, remember my cheese cake for next week, okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul tu..hehhe. once the business starts to pick up the speed, perhaps it's time to open a cafe..Insya-Allah. pasni secret recipe has to eat their heart out.hahhaha..dont worry. i keep ur order in our priority list. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...I love cheese cake! I want too!! Lucky me I don't consider the cheesy food as my guilty pleasure...I need all the fats! =P But yes, all in moderation. I don't want to have to experience with illnesses =P

    p.s: sodas is my top guilty pleasure =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya, indulgence is good sometimes but dont over do it k.everything in moderation. that's the key. good luck darl!

    ReplyDelete