Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Best Thing That Ever Could Have Happened!


Hola..This would be my first post and I know that it might takes me ages before I can publish my very first blog. So guess what prompted me to blog?? One might wonders why on earth I decided to do this though frankly it has never even crossed my mind for once and believe it or not, it is not even listed in my so called bucket list!
Well, I’ve just finished watching my fav tv show – Desperate Housewives when I suddenly realized something. Being a loyal follower to this show for 6 or perhaps 7 good years (sorry, i couldn’ t really remember the exact years) I can say that none of all episodes I watched before could beat this week’s episode (Ep 13 – Season 5). This one really brought me to tears! This so far is the most beautiful episode and I was deeply touched. I have to admit that I’m pretty weak when it comes to benevolence and that’s my biggest flaw. I haven’t really thought about it but it struck me to see how Eli Scruggs really cares about others and makes me think about how selfish I had been. All the while I was being self-centered. Everything i did was all about me and nothing else, fullstop! Gosh..I couldn’t believe it. What struck me the most was when Mary Alice landed Eli’s his first job after seeing his torn shoes. I couldn’t help but to let tears rolling down my face when I found out about Eli’s shoes when he talked to Mary Alice. It’s not just sympathy I’m talking about but doing good deeds to others could leave a significantly lasting impression so others can have a vivid, fond memories about you. I finally understand what I could do to fill a small hole in my heart. It’s not love or caress from a man whom you thought might be the one but caring and sharing your love with others that comes above all.
Now, I’m reaching gaily into the air, let my mind seized for a while before smiling gleefully as I type this last sentence..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Look forward to reading more posts. Btw, I think you should post the letter you wrote to NST on your blog. Who knows maybe the complaint will get picked up by some bored DBKL people who accidentally stumble onto your blog? And also use the blog to aggressively promote your cheese cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha..i'll post that anytime this week. just keep reminding me. btw, i did advertise my cheese cake in my second post... in a subtle way.read the last sentence.hehehehe

    ReplyDelete